The C Series’ more value-conscious endurance model is the perfect fit for serious cyclists looking to get off the asphalt and extend their seasons. The C3’s increased tire clearance, a lower bottom bracket and longer chainstays inspire confidence on mixed surfaces while delivering a longer, more comfortable day in the saddle. Speaking of confidence, Shimano hydraulic disc brakes deliver exceptional control and modulation in all weather conditions. Shimano's electronic Ultegra Di2 drivetrain offers smooth, flawless shifting, while stiff Mavic Aksium Allroad wheels with 28c Continental tires provide a wide footprint for improved traction and tubeless compatibility for improved comfort and versatility.
- BBright: This asymmetrical 79mm bottom bracket standard yields stiffer and lighter frames and crank systems
- Future-proof cable management: Ensures your frame is compatible with all current and future derailleur and brake systems
- Reduced-friction BB guide: Significantly reduces cable friction in the bottom bracket, which means smoother shifting, easier setup and longer service intervals
- Carbon dropouts: Tough, compression molded dropouts save weight with no sacrifice in strength compared to traditional metal dropouts
- Evolved steerer design: Applies the diameters and taper designs that best suit each model to produce the best handling
- Squoval: Unique tube shapes that combine the attributes of a square and an oval to achieve and ideal balance of stiffness, weight, and aerodynamics
Electronic drivetrain systems deliver excellent shifting, easy set up, and solid battery life. Here are some benefits of electronic shifting that you don't want to miss.
Electronic shifting systems use powerful servo motors to rapidly shift the chain. Because microprocessors and sensors constantly monitor every aspect of the system, they shift with surgical precision and without chain rub.
Many major systems have customizable shifting. Some have the ability to add remote shifters for common riding positions, and some even allow you to change the functions of the shifting buttons.
Electronic groupsets are responsive and consistent. There are no cables to stretch and wear out, so you get a flawless shift every time. The added bonus is you'll never have to replace a derailleur cable ever again.
Pedals sold separately
|Fork||Cervélo All-Carbon, Tapered C3 Fork for Disc|
|Headset||FSA IS2 1-1/8 x 1-1/2"|
|Rims/Wheels||Mavic Aksium Allroad Disc CL|
|Tires||Continental Grand Sport Race 700 x 28c|
|Crankset||Shimano Ultegra 8000|
|Bottom Bracket||BBB Bottomfit BBO-72, PF30 Threaded|
|Chain||Shimano CN-HG701, 11 speed|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra Di2 8050, 11spd|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra Di2 8050, 11spd|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||Shimano Ultegra CS-R8000, 11-30|
|Shifters||Shimano Ultegra Di2 8070, 11spd|
|Handlebars||FSA Energy Compact|
|Stem||Cervelo Ultra Light Alloy Stem|
|Brake Levers||Shimano Ultegra 8070|
|Brakes||Shimano Ultegra SM-RT800, 160mm rotors|
|Saddle||Fi’zi:k Antares VS|
|Seat Post||Cervelo Carbon SP19|