Thoroughbred meets workhorse
It's not easy to improve upon a championship-winning frame by making it stiffer, more aero, and responding to feedback on ride quality, but the S3 achieves all these goals. The S3 features a completely redesigned chassis with new, more robust airfoil sections and a rear triangle borrowed from Cervelo's revolutionary Rca road frame. The Dropped Downtube enhances frame stiffness while the flattened trailing edge makes bottles an integral part of the bike’s airfoil design. Overall improvements focus on all the perks you want in a workhorse of a bike: Future-Proof cables allow for easy set up of internal electronic, mechanical, or hydraulic shifting and braking lines. Increased clearance allows you to choose up to 700x25mm tires.
- BBright: This asymmetrical 79mm bottom bracket standard yields stiffer and lighter frames and crank systems
- Carbon dropouts: Tough, compression molded dropouts save weight with no sacrifice in strength compared to traditional metal dropouts
- Future-proof cable management: Ensures your frame is compatible with all current and future derailleur and brake systems
- Partial seat tube cutout: A close-fitting curve in the seat tube's trailing edge improves aerodynamics by partially shielding the leading edge and top of the rear wheel
- Reduced-friction BB guide: Significantly reduces cable friction in the bottom bracket, which means smoother shifting, easier setup and longer service intervals
|Fork||Cervelo All-Carbon S3 fork|
|Headset||FSA IS2 1-1/8 x 1-3/8"|
|Seat Post||Cervelo Carbon, Aero|
* Subject to change without notice.