Giant's Connect XR Flared Road Handlebars give a short reach and shallow drop for easy access to the controls. The dual radius drops are flared out for greater stability when you're down low and the top profile is an oval shape so your hands stay comfortable as you ride.
- D-shaped lightweight optimized 2014 aluminum alloy construction - Provides better "pushing" compliance for a smoother ride quality - Provides better "pulling" stiffness for cornering, sprinting, and climbing efficiency - Drop 125mm - Reach: 72mm - 8 degree flare
Giant's Contact Road Handlebar is made from a lightweight, tough 2014 aluminum. It features a dual radius drop and comes in six sizes for an ergonomic fit.
Goodbye, chatter Ready to ditch the wrist fatigue that accompanies rough road rides? IsoZone foam pads are integrated directly into the tops of the alloy Elite IsoZone bar for a 20% displacement in vibration. Features Di2 compatible ports for clean internal wire routing when integrated with Shimano EW-RS910 bar-mounted Di2 junction. Soak up the chatter and ride on in comfort while enjoying a better looking cockpit. Product details - Custom-butted, 6066-T6 alloy construction - Confidently access brake levers while in the drops with our VR-SF shallow, flared drop and shorter reach design - Compatible with Shimano EW-RS910 bar end Junction-A for cleaner Di2 routing - Compatible with clip-on aero bars - Shot-peened finish increases fatigue life - Laser-etched brake lever position lines for spot-on control set-up
- D-shaped lightweight optimized 2014 aluminum alloy construction - Provides better "pushing" compliance for a smoother ride quality - Provides better "pulling" stiffness for cornering, sprinting, and climbing efficiency - Drop 125mm - Reach: 72mm
Giant's Contact SL Road Handlebar is made from a lightweight, tough 2014 aluminum. It features a dual radius drop and ovalized top profile in six sizes for an ergonomic fit. Plus, it's compatible with clip-on aerobars (sold separately).
COMPACT, LIGHT & COMFORTABLE Inheriting many of the benefits from the flagship Contact SLR model, the all-new Contact SL road handlebar, is the go-to bar for riders seeking a lightweight but stiff and vertically compliant aluminum bar with compact geometry. Featuring all-new ergonomic shaping, the Contact SL handlebar also offers increased comfort for all day rides. FEATURES - Giant’s advanced alloy manufacturing process reduces weight by 20% when compared with previous versions, dropping from 290g to 230g for the 400mm width model. - Short reach and shallow drop for instant transition among the tops, hoods and the drops - A wider, curved top section adds vertical compliance and delivers a smooth ride - Purpose-designed ergonomic shaping of the top of the bar provides maximum hand comfort and support for long rides
- Ultra-light high-performance full-SLR composite construction makes for maximum stiffness and lowest possible weight - 9° rearward/5° upward sweep - 19mm rise - Micro-adjust set-up markings - Not compatible with bar ends
All-road comfort A carbon road handlebar with IsoCore that reduces road vibration by 20% and features a shallow-flared drop and shorter-reach design. Take on longer rides and rougher roads with the Pro IsoCore road handlebars. Feel the difference 20% less road vibration can make on your next gravel grinder or granfondo. IsoCore inner-laminar technology and IsoZone padding combine to virtually eliminate road chatter while maintaining the strength of our OCLV carbon. Features Di2 compatible ports for clean internal wire routing when integrated with Shimano EW-RS910 bar-mounted Di2 junction. - OCLV carbon with IsoCore continuous inner-laminar technology - Replaceable IsoZone EVA pads maintain original grip diameter - Confidently access brake levers while in the drops with our VR-SF shallow, flared-drop, and shorter-reach design - IsoCore technology decreases road vibration by 20% over traditional carbon bars - Compatible with clip-on aero bars - Includes two replaceable EVA IsoZone top-of-bar pads - Compatible with Shimano EW-RS910 bar end Junction-A for cleaner Di2 routing
COMPACT, LIGHT & COMFORTABLE The all-new Contact SLR handlebar is a full carbon handlebar with updated ergonomic shaping and revised compact geometry that provides maximum compliance and superior handling at a feather-light weight. FEATURES - Short reach and shallow drop for instant transition from the tops, to the hoods to the drops - Easy-to-grip elliptical drops boost bar stiffness without adding weight - A wider, curved top section adds vertical compliance and delivers a smooth ride - Purpose-designed ergonomic shaping of the top of the bar provides maximum hand comfort and support for long rides
- D-shaped composite tubing - 6% lighter than Contact SLR Compact handlebar - 10% more "pushing" compliance compared to Contact SLR Compact handlebar for a smoother ride quality - 30% more "pulling" stiffness compared to Contact SLR Compact handlebar for cornering, sprinting, and climbing efficiency - Drop 125mm - Reach: 72mm
Giant is a world leader in carbon and their Contact SLR Aero Integrated Handlebars are as masterfully engineered and performance-enhancing as they are beautiful. They boast an ultralight one-piece, carbon handlebar/stem combo for the power transfer to climb more easily, jump out of the pack with ease and sprint for the win. They feature Giant's OD2 carbon technology for superior cornering stiffness and steering precision and come in a complete size run for finding your perfect fit. This dream bar/stem combo has rustproof stainless-steel stem bolts and it is also compatible with clip-on aero bars should you want to go even faster.
The Madone is built as a seamlessly integrated machine designed to do one thing: go fast. Trek's Madone Integrated Bar/Stem is an important part of that integration. Available in a variety or widths and reaches so you can dial in your superbike specifically for you. - Compatible with model year 2016/17 Madone - Variable radius, compact flare (VR-CF) shape offers wrist clearance in the drops - 100% OCLV carbon fiber construction - Seamless accessory integration with Blendr - Blendr accessory bases and mounts sold separately
$605.00 - $635.00
- Ultralight, one-piece full-composite construction fine-tuned for vibration damping and aerodynamics - Dual radius drop and aero top profile for maximum aerodynamics - 12 width/length combinations meets most performance fit needs - OverDrive 2 provides improved steering stiffness - Compatible with the new Contact SL Aero Clip-on system - Steerer diameter: 1-1/4-inch, compatible with 1-1/8-inch with adapter (sold separately)
Page 1 of 1